Saturday, September 1, 2007

Blond Moment # 1,857,938,901

I have had WAY too many blond moments on my recent trip to Kentucky. They range from screwing up the coffee maker, taking Interstate 70 instead of 74 to get home which put me an hour and a half out of my way, leaving my memory stick in mom's computer when I went to Illinois, having an omlet explode on the stove using an omlet maker, taking 64 instead of 77 in West Virgina even though Dad's navigational system was saying VERE RIGHT, and finally the most recent one....leaving my cord to download pictures from my camera on my mom's computer tower at home. Geez. So, don't expect any more pictures for a while until I get that back. Sorry! I can't help the fact that his world is not handicap to blonds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See...all you had to do was tell me, and I could tell you where our extra ones are at...look in the bottom right computer drawer first, then on the top of the box of wires in the closet..there will be a black or a white one in one of those..it is the same wire we use on the mp3 player...