Thursday, August 30, 2007

He finally did it!

Connor finally rolled over today and I SAW IT!!! He has rolled in his sleep 3 times since I've been in KY, but he hasn't done it for me to see yet. We were all sitting on the floor in the family room balancing the checkbook and HE ROLLED! It took me a minute to realize what he did, but once I did we all had a little party for him! I proceeded to video him for about 10 minutes trying to get him to do it again, but no luck. I'm on a mission now to get it on video...first I have to get more batteries for the camera. YAY FOR CONNOR!!!!

Uh oh..this means crawling is right around the corner...time to baby proof!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah go Connor! can't wait to start seeing video of them chasing each other around!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! You will soon have 2 mobile boys, kinda scary...Lucas keeps me on my toes!! I can only imagine two of them...

Trish