Monday, September 24, 2007

For Daddy

The boys are the sweetest and cutest when they are asleep...by far! They are such good boys and so much fun throughout the day, that I'm not surprised they are the same way when they sleep. I keep telling Eric how cute they are when they sleep, and how I love to walk in their room and see how they have positioned themselves. Sometimes, Brandon puts his little hand over the bumper pad and falls asleep, sometimes Connor snuggles with his blanket (like he is below), sometimes they are touching each other, and sometimes they just snuggle (like they are below). Seeing this definitely makes any frustration or stress I may have, completely disappear! It's 100% rejuvenating.

After they wake up and eat, we're heading back up to the NICU to see the nurses we missed last time. I called ahead yesterday to see who was working and it's almost the exact opposite of the last time we went. I know the nurses check the blog from time to time, so I hope to get some pictures today. It all depends on how busy they are, of course! My boys have graduated from the NICU and there are other babies who need the nurses' attention. Time to get ready!

1 comment:

The Girberts said...

I still love to walk in after Eli has gone to sleep and just look at how cute he is! Your sleeping boys are adorable!!