Monday, September 10, 2007

Just another day

Well, now that the boys are pretty much all better other than the occasional cough, I have it! I figured it would happen eventually. Therefor, the Danko house is quarantined due to illness and clutter. I'm going to try to get everything put away and picked up. I haven't been able to since the boys have been sick! I just unpacked my suitcase last night after being back for a week, and just got caught up on all the laundry.

The boys did very well with their schedule while I was traveling, but for some reason, they are all out of sorts now. They slept until 8 this morning!!! I think it's definitely time for solid foods, and hope the pediatric nutritionist agrees with me at their developmental appointment next week. Seriously...Connor is almost 20 pounds and he's not even on solid foods yet! They don't seem to want to eat 5 times a day anymore. I'm ready for a change in routine!

Since I'm under the weather now, we won't be traveling to Maryland this month. So sorry Bri!!!! Instead, we are going to attempt to head up there around Halloween. It's Bridget's birthday and they throw a big party every year. As long as everyone is healthy, we'll go and party with her. We'll probably head out the weekend before Halloween and will spend 4 or 5 days there depending on Bri and Jake's work schedules and the boys 9 month checkup.

I put the boys down for their nap this morning, but Brandon wasn't quite ready for bed. He played and cooed in his crib for a while before falling asleep. I'm glad I went and checked on them because this is how I found them!!!

They love to snuggle with blankets now, but I guess it's time to stop letting them have them! Don't worry...I pulled it off his face right after I snapped a picture! They have become back sleepers now too. I think that's interesting considering they have slept on their tummies since they came home. Oh well...I don't care how they sleep as long as they sleep.

Here's a video of our morning play session!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
G'MA KAREN