Thursday, September 20, 2007

A few pictures

Here are a few pictures from the last couple days.

This is what Brandon does when you put him in the Bumbo seat. This totally defeats the purpose! Not to mention the fact that he could hurt himself very badly! I have to sit in front of him and entertain him with a toy to get him to sit in the seat.
Brandon wanted the toy above Connor's head SO bad! He did finally get it. I wasn't going to help him because I wanted to see what lengths he would go to to get it. He did end up rolling on Connor's head, but it's all good!
I've been trying to cut the boys' finger and toe nails for a few days now. It's so hard to do that! I waited until they were quiet for at least an hour and went back in. This is how I found them. Notice Brandon's foot smooching Connor's face! Gotta love it! I did finally get all 20 fingers and all 20 toes cut! YAY!

2 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

Lucas loved the bumbo the first two times he was in it...then he hated it and would arch his back like Brandon!!

Glad to hear things went well with check up...you have some cuties...I love the sleeping pictures, they are so sweet.

casadefred said...

Connor looks like he's reaching out for help before he gets squooshed by his brother. "Hey mom...help me out!" hahahaha