Saturday, September 29, 2007

Independence is BLISS

It's finally happened! Both boys can hold their own bottles...YAY FOR BABIES!!!!! Brandon can't hold it the whole time just yet, but he's made a huge improvement in the last week! I've had to be a tease and hold it in front of him while he cries out with hunger, and yesterday he finally reached up and grabbed it to put it in his mouth! Such a smarty! I was so excited this morning that I jumped up and took a picture. After this, we went to Sams for the bi monthly shop for all of the needed baby supplies. While we were there, we ran into Ingrid. She's another mom I met at Mother's Day Out who has identical twin girls 2 months younger than the boys and an 18 month old. Thankfully, her husband returned 8 months early from his 15 month deployment.



Goofing off...once again!


Brandon looks like he's saying..."Mom...why do you do these things to me?"