Thursday, September 6, 2007

Update on my sicklings

Well, the boys aren't any better today. I took them back to the doctor, got more meds, and was hoping for an uneventful night. I managed to just get Connor down, but his nose explodes with green goo every time he sneezes and Brandon cries every time he coughs. Brandon is genuinely in pain...poor guy. We are going back to the doctor tomorrow. If he's not any better then we'll probably have to admit him. I'm hoping the steroid treatments kick in really soon. My dinner consisted of a healthy chocolate chip cookie and diet mt dew...yum! I almost had a breakdown in the middle of Target at the pharmacy after I realized the doc didn't write out the 2 prescriptions she wants B on, and when we tried to call her, the office was already closed. It was only 3 pm. I'm off to get the bottles in the dishwasher, give B his last nebulizer treatment in my bed, and then try to get some sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are saying prayers for you and the boys right now. I wish I was there to help you. You could use an extra set of hands, it sounds like. I know I am not close in actuality but know that I am close in thought and spirit...if you need to talk...call me at any hour.

Love Ya
Trish

The Girberts said...

Wow, Kate. I am so sorry. I pray that God will heal your little guys soon so you can get some relief and rest. Maybe you should switch doctors. It doesn't sound like she is serving you very well.

Wilson Family said...

Hang in there! You're in our prayers!