Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Trip to the ER

Well, I packed up both boys and took them to the ER tonight. Brandon has had a nasty cough for the last few days and I took him to his dr yesterday. She said it was asthma. Hmmm...I'm switching drs! He has a full blown ear infection and Connor just has a head cold. Connor's is probably directly related to teething. He still laughs at me and wants to play. Brandon has laid around all day crying off and on, coughing so hard he gags and throws up. Needless to say, I've done 2 load of "barf laundry" today and he's had 2 baths. Hopefully the antibiotics will work and make him a little more comfortable. I'm going to let him sleep for now since it's midnight and give him his meds the first time he wakes up. He's hasn't slept much tonight and cried almost the entire time we were in the ER. A big thanks to my neighbor Taylor for going with me...I couldn't have done it without her. I hope they both get better soon. As of right now, we won't be going to Maryland Saturday. We might wait until Tuesday to go up now, but it they are still sick, we'll shoot for the next Saturday! Pray for the boys to get better sooner than later!!! It's so sad to see Brandon so sick...poor buddy :(

No comments: