Saturday, September 8, 2007

New car seat for C-man

Connor "officially" weighs 19 pounds 6 ounces according to the drs office this week. I ordered him a new car seat early in the week and I'm glad I did. He looks so smooshed in his baby car seat. After I figured out how to work the car seat straps, I put him in it to see how he liked it. He instantly spit up on the shoulder strap guard...go figure! Here's another picture of him in his bumbo seat. It won't be long before this little guy will master sitting up! His pjs are 12 month size...by the way! He's my growing man!




Don't worry...think red spot on his right 4th toe is a birthmark! It freaks some people out when the see it. He's had it since he was just a few days old!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Kate,

I *love* that you can see Conner's huge smile behind his pacie!! It's amazing to see how much they've both grown :) I really hope that the boys are on the mend & that you're hanging in there...we're thinking about you guys!

Jules & Cory

casadefred said...

C-man is all big pimpin in his new ride!!!