Sunday, September 9, 2007

FREE babysitter???????

Jade goes wherever the boys go. She's very gentle around them and likes to give them kisses. A little doggy kiss is always good! I still worry about the door bell ringing and her accidentally stepping on one of them now that they roll all over the floor. If I walk out of the room I just make sure she comes with me. Normally, I have the baby gate up to keep her and Rena in the kitchen so they can just go in and out of the doggy door, but Jade gets very lonely. Rena is perfectly content to play outside and stare at squirrels all day. Jade, on the other hand, has to be part of whatever is going on. The pups lost their spot when the boys were born and I rarely get to take them for long walks now. Picture that...me...double stroller holding 2 kids...Jade who still pulls on a leash...Rena pulling up the rear...with 2 poop bags in my hand...doesn't sound safe to me!


I'm going to try to get these guys down for a nap so I can get one myself. They are both feeling much better. Brandon did this sad little whine/cry all day yesterday. He just didn't feel good...plain and simple. I gave him some motrin and put him in his crib and he took a nice long nap and woke up happy. He didn't want me to hold him, didn't want to be in his swing or his bouncy, and wasn't hungry. He just wanted some time to himself with his great grandpa bear and his mobile. I think we're on the up and up now. Unfortunately, I feel like crap today, but at least I can take a few motrin myself and a decongestant and feel better.

1 comment:

The Girberts said...

What a sweet picture!! I hope your little men love your pups as much as Eli loves Mason!!