Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just goofing off

Both boys were being a little fussy, so we just started goofing off. I put one on my shoulders while sitting on the floor and played with the other one. They really liked looking at themselves in the mirror, but I couldn't get a picture of them like that on my shoulders. Here's the best I could do!



As you can see, Connor sits up very well now! Not completely on his own yet, but we're getting there. He's definitely become the drool monster. I wish that pesky tooth would come in and relieve some of his pain. Poor guy! I'm SOOOOO ready to be done with the infancy stage and move on to the mobile stage. It seems like they have been "infants" forever since they were born so early. Other preemie moms have said the same thing...so I know I'm not alone! Back to goofing off, but before I leave...here's a quick message from Connor....

zzzzzzzzzz dxcdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrffffffffffropoi-ou09i99h8 hyu yuyy 8888888u 877uui888888y98b8

3 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

You are so cute!!!

Love all the pics...glad to see they are doing so much better.

Anonymous said...

NOWEOFSHDNBOSHEOT TO CONNOR

Anonymous said...

Danko grandparents think MOM has as much fun as the boys do!!!!