Saturday, September 8, 2007

Our fellow preemie friend, Reese

Throughout our journey in the NICU, there was only one other family that Eric and I got close to. That would be the Hartman family, consisting of Tara, Jason their 3 year old son Logan and their preemie, Reese. Reese was due in early April, but came in early December. Tara and I keep in touch through email because our schedules are so conflicting that it's really hard to get together. Now that RSV season is right around the corner, we won't be able to spend time together until March or April of next year. Tara compiled a beautiful video of what their family went through with Baby Reese, and I thought I'd share it with you. He's definitely a miracle baby! I'm warning you...it's a tear jerker! It definitely makes me thankful for my healthy boys and gives me someone to turn to when I need support!

Reese Hartman's story

2 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

Wow!! It shows just how precious life is...thanks for sharing

How is he doing now?? Has he had any other health problems??

How are your boys?

tnmeisner said...

Wow Kate...I had no idea you posted this. I obviously missed a few of your entries. Thank you for helping us share our story. Hope the boys are feeling better and you're all getting some much needed rest. I love watching your boys grow up.