Saturday, September 22, 2007

Connor

I felt bad that Connor has been getting all the screen action lately, so here's a picture of just me and my "slim jim"


Just since Wednesday, Connor has made a huge improvement in sitting up and holding his bottle. He pretty much holds the bottle on his own. I have to reposition it a few times for him, but that's about it. He's gotten remarkably stronger while sitting up. He hasn't been able to play with toys while he sits because it would make him lose concentration and fall over. Now, he can hold a toy in one or both hands and remain sitting. He was sitting for a good 5 minutes before he fell over today. I'm still working with Brandon on sitting and holding his bottle. He's always been a few weeks behind Connor...other than rolling over!!! I got a few videos of Connor....enjoy!


3 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

He is doing great!!! Glad to see him so strong...also what a big boy changing hands with his toy! I am so proud

casadefred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
casadefred said...

OMG...so I left a comment, and then went back to watch it again. Only after the 2nd view did I notice that he had "stuff" coming up after that burp (with I give a 5 b/c I know he can do better than that)!

THANKS for making me laugh today!