Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Connor's Narration

I'm not sure if everyone remembers, but I put together a little narration from Brandon a few months ago with a series of pictures. I thought it was hilarious and it made everyone else laugh too. Connor wanted to do a narration too, so here it goes...the narration for each picture is UNDER the picture!

Hi! My name is Connor...remember me? I'm the one Brandon made fun of last time because of my fat rolls. Well, to get back at him I decided to try a few different "careers" out on him to see which one fits best.


Career #1. PIRATE...arrrrgggggggggg....not the life for me! I don't think he would be able to pass for a pirate...



Career #2...DENTIST???? No...I told him to open wide and he didn't, so I shoved my fingers in his mouth to try and pry it open...but he wouldn't budge.


Ok...time to show a picture of myself...aren't I cute sitting up all by myself???? I love that blue ring....sorry...back to Brandon now.

I guess he's ok to just be a kid for now...it's too early to try and name his career. We'll both just be kids for now and make mommy earn her title. I love you Brandon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Connor~

Your mom & Brandon may think you're a chubs, but Cory and I think you such a cutie!