Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Walking, Biking, and Lizards...OH MY

WALKING...Connor walked today! He took 3 steps and then fell...laughing the whole time. I tried to get him to do it again, but he wasn't interested.


BIKING...I took the boys for a bike ride today and we ALL loved it. We went about 3 miles throughout the neighborhood. It's pretty much an uphill trek to the front of the neighborhood, and I was struggling just a little, but the ride back down was nice and breezy!! The boys weren't quite sure what to think of the trailer at first, but they held hands the whole time and started jibber jabbering about half way through. We'll probably go again after dinner.

When we got back from the ride, there was a neat looking gecko on my patio chair. I can't believe how close I was able to get to him to take his picture.


The plan is to knock down the chimney tomorrow, and possibly the fireplace. It all depends on how hard the chimney is to take down, or how easy for that matter. I'm going to clean off the mantle and fireplace and plan on being gone after lunch. I did ask them to save the mantle because Santa will have to come into the house somewhere! I'm hoping to use the mantle as a shelf in the addition!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

YEAH CONNOR!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!