Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just Some Pictures

The boys and I have just been hanging out lately due to the constant rain! ARG! It stopped yesterday for about an hour which was long enough for us to run to Sams. I never realized that the Sams shopping carts have room for 2 kids in them...duh! I always push them in the stroller and pull a cart behind me....AND I go during business club hours so it's not busy. (we have a business membership through my office) It was nice to put them in the cart and be able to shop and not worry about being in anyone else's way. I picked up a rotisserie chicken for us for dinner and the boys CHOWED DOWN! They loved it so much that they ate half of it themselves. I'm glad they liked it because they are easy and reasonably healthy.

I went through their clothes this morning and have about 4 bags to take to our storage unit. Since we're not moving into a bigger house, we really have to get some stuff out of this house. I hope to make a trip to the unit after lunch. My friend, Theresa, is giving me her twins' toddler beds!!! I hope to get to her house this week to pick them up. I love having another friend with twins!!!!

After I posted the video of Brandon rolling over to drink, he finally figured out how to tilt his head and cup back.
Connor stands without holding on to anything all the time now. He'll walk with me while only holding on to one of my hands. He should be walking on his own very soon. I can't wait!
Brandon likes to turn his upper body from side to side...VERY FAST!
Brandon is really getting into books now too. He likes to turn the pages, but I can't let him have books with paper pages just yet...only the board books. He gets a little excited and tends to tear the pages as he turns them.
They were playing so well together this morning. They usually do, but it was especially cute today.

2 comments:

ericthedmd said...

Yes, more pictures!!!

casadefred said...

I love the one of them playing in front of the door!