Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Follow the RED Brick Road

After I cleaned up the bike and trailer, I started Eric's mustang (aka his first wife) and let it run in the driveway while I started to get some other chores done. The next thing I knew, I heard a truck outside...low and behold THE BRICK!!! I've never seen a brick truck before, but was amazed at how quickly this man moved all the brick, blocks, and mortar from the bed of his truck to my yard. The neatest thing was the fact that he did it all by remote control!!! I wonder what they did "back in the day!" He was in and out in under 10 minutes...amazing. To top it all off, the boys didn't even wake up and the truck was on the same side of the house as their room. Time to go get lunch started, library books gathered, and grocery list made. No more blogs today...I promise..hehe










No comments: