Monday, April 7, 2008

At The Brown's

We went to the Brown's house today. The weather has been so yucky that I was going to scream if I had to be in the house one more day! The very first thing that the boys did when we got there was CLIMB THE STEPS! We don't have steps, but Brandon was a natural at them. I stood behind him and let him do it because I wanted to see what would happen. He definitely doesn't know how to sit on them and probably would have tumbled down if I wasn't standing right there. Connor sat back and watched...which is very usual for him. He lets Brandon get in trouble and take the rap, and then knows not to do that!

Her girls were working on some art projects, but the boys really wanted to help.
Theresa and I enjoyed some Chinese for lunch and some adult conversation before we came back home.

No comments: