Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jake The Snake

The kids fest thing at the Ft Bragg YMCA was pretty cool. They had rock climbing, bouncy houses, a Home Depot craft station (they ran out of kids smocks right when we got in line :( ) a book station with free books, and finally a SNAKE STATION!!! I think this is a boa constrictor. Whatever it is, it was totally kid friendly letting lots of kids pet him and pick him up. Brandon was very intently petting, more like grabbing, Jake.

Connor, on the other hand, wasn't so sure. He pet him, but was ready to get back in the stroller.

My camera battery died right after this, so I wasn't able to get pictures of them with the bubble table. Theresa got a few so I'll post them when I get them from her.

HERE THEY ARE...


Brandon would have jumped right in the bubbles if I would have let him. Connor wasn't too interested. I really think he was over stimulated. You can tell by the picture that there were a lot of people there and TONS of other strollers and kids. It was just something fun to do for about 45 minutes...and was free...can't beat that!

No comments: