Monday, April 7, 2008

It has arrived...

sand that is...and not the kind of BEACH sand I dream of! I heard the dogs barking, and a truck in front of the house. I locked the dogs in the garage and waited for someone to come to the door. Next thing I knew, I heard the truck pull away. I walked outside and saw THIS...

I'm guessing it's for the brick mason, but I'm not quite sure. I was a little surprised that no one came to the door to tell me what they were doing! Oh well, this is the first time I've ever done this kind of construction, so maybe it's normal to just drop of a ton of sand and pull away. Ryan, the contractor, called today and has scheduled the brick mason for tomorrow. He hopes to start doing some actual construction maybe Friday. It's coming right along!!!

We've already had a busy day. I discovered FIT TV and LOVE IT! I get up at 6 or 7 and do whatever workout is on. It definitely helps me get up and movin'! We all ate breakfast, loaded up, dropped off a load of baby stuff at the storage unit, went to Utley & Knowles to drop off the billing, came home, read books, the boys are now napping. I cleaned up the house, did 2 loads of laundry, made their lunch and am waiting for them to wake up so I can feed them. Then, we're taking another load of baby stuff to the storage unit, and the heading to Theresa's house for the rest of the afternoon. Hopefully the weather will warm up just a little so we can go on a walk! Anyone tired yet...NOT ME!!!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

you are super mom!! I give you huge kudos for waking up early to work out....I just try to go for a walk during the day...I need your motivation!

You go girl!
Trish