Monday, April 7, 2008

My Little Monkeys

Brandon is such a quick little bugger, that he can get into A LOT of trouble in the blink of an eye. I have a canvas bucket full of blankets and pillows blocking our end table. The point is to keep the boys OFF the table. I went to put a load of laundry in, came back into the room and heard Brandon's muffled giggle. There is was, wedged in between the blankets, wall, and fireplace. After I pulled him out, he crawled right back up on top of the blankets and onto the actual table! AHHH!!! Now I know how kids can get seriously injured when parents turn their heads for one split second. I'm counting the days until the fireplace is torn out! I won't miss it one bit!



We've been working really hard on utensils lately. They put the fork in their mouth very well...with very good coordination. I stab the food, hand them the fork, and they finish it! Sometimes Brandon will pull the food off the fork with his other hand and put it right into his mouth, but at least we're working on it! I bought a set of really cheap forks and spoons that are angled, but I don't like them all that much...they were only a buck! The boys like to chew on them and crawl around with them. Whatever floats their boat!


No comments: