Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Morning Construction

Since the contractors had to take down part of our fence, Jade and Rena can't run free all day anymore. Rena, aka The Back Yard Guard, has spent the last 3 years chasing every single squirrel out of her territory. Now that they are in the house/garage all day, the squirrels are getting very ballsy! I found this one chillin on the deck yesterday. We've been living here for 4 years and I've NEVER seen one make it past Rena to get up on the deck. They will be in for a rude awakening in a few weeks when this addition is complete!


Wall #1 up!
Wall #2 UP...this hole will be a sliding door to the deck.
A view from where the archway into the house will be...wall #1
Wall #2...to the deck
Wall #3 from inside the addition

From the woods...those two big hole will be big picture windows


It's really coming along. The boys wouldn't take a morning nap with all of the banging going on. Pray for my sanity today...it's being tested!

1 comment:

The Girberts said...

Wow, Kate!! It's really starting to come together! I can only imagine how anxious you are to have it done. Not only to let the dogs roam outside and give the boys their naps back, but to have a dust free house! I know all of that dust would drive me nuts. But, I tend to be on the anal side!!