Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Today

Today was a pretty good day! I think the boys are finally adjusted to the time change. Monday and Tuesday were very bad days. Brandon was up at 5 or 530 when they both normally sleep until 7 or 730. I kept them up VERY late on Monday night with the hopes they would sleep in on Tuesday morning. It worked! I really liked the time schedule I had them on before the change, and I really wanted them to adjust. I'm glad they did.

They both look a little shocked here
They were on opposite sides of the crib when I laid them down after our nightly book. Brandon scooted to Connor for a brotherly snuggle. I'm going to try to get a picture of them tomorrow morning. Should be interesting.
When I really looked at Connor, I noticed that he's actually laying ON one of the teddy bears. If you look closely, you can see it under his neck. He was sleeping so soundly, that I didn't have the heart to wake him and move the bear. I guess he'll move if he wants to.

Connor is really starting to move. He's not crawling yet, but he does what I call the "soldier crawl" to get to whatever toy he wants. Brandon will roll to his favorite toy, but does spend a lot of time rocking back and forth on his hands and knees. Technically, they are a little over 7 months old, so I think they are right on track. We have another developmental appointment next week.

1 comment:

The Girberts said...

I love pictures of sleeping babies!! So sweet!