Saturday, November 17, 2007

Prayers

Most of you know that my sister, Ann, is pregnant with bambino #2 and has a scheduled c-section on Monday. She's been on bed rest for the last 6 weeks after going into premature labor at 32 weeks. Funny...same thing happened with Noah...and the same thing happened to me with the boys! Please keep her, her husband Gabe, and their son Noah, as well as Baby Hannan in your thoughts and prayers. Let's hope she has an uneventful delivery and that Baby Hannan's entrance into this world will be a blessed one. I can't wait to be an aunt again, but I'm bummed that I would get to meet him until the spring :( We love you Annie and hope for the absolute best! I wish I could be there to see you!!!! Please refer to their family blog for updates on Baby Hannan. Their blog is listed on my page as Hannan Happenings. Be sure to visit it to see the very first picture....I wonder what name they picked out???!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

We are very excited as well...can't wait to see pics and hear the name. Your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers during the next month to come.

Julie said...

The Hannans have been in our prayers since the day we found out they were pregnant. We are so very happy for them & cannot wait to meet their new family member. We both got Ann's "test announcement" the other day and were so excited!