Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's about that time!

First of all..YES...IT WAS CONNOR! Great guessing everyone! Even the grandparents passed this test with flying colors.

It's about time to set up the second crib. Connor moves all over the bed, as you will be able to see in the picture and video below. Poor Brandon gets squished, squashed and smashed every time he tries to go to sleep. I usually have to break up at least one "nap space fight" per day. I really don't want to set up the crib due to lack of space, but I think it's time to get over it! I wish I could have a super organizer come to the house and help me organize all of their stuff as well as the rest of my house. That would be a great Christmas present...buy me a professional organizer! I think I do a pretty darn good job, but I know I could use some help. I started tackling the garage today because we are in desperate need of room to store the baby stuff they have outgrown. Since we're not sure if we are done having kids, I hate to get rid of all of their stuff. I'm good on the clothes issue thanks to the vacuum bags. The swing, bouncy seats, and other baby toys are causing problems. No fear...I'll figure it out. I accomplished a lot during the 30 minutes I was in the garage today. Eric has a lot of military issued gear, dental supplies from dental school, and car parts/accessories. I'm just trying to put all "like" things together and then I'll take the next step. Buying diapers at Sams is a beautiful thing because those boxes are PERFECT to use in the garage! Lord knows I have a bunch of them.




2 comments:

Julie said...

Brandon sandwich!!! I can see Connor doing this even after they've grown up just to be funny!

Wilson Family said...

Brandon is soooo patient! Connor is a bully:) They look like they are a lot of fun and developmentally I think they are doing very well! (I'm a speech therapist by the way). You are doing great with them! I can tell they love you!