Monday, November 19, 2007

End of the Day

The last few days have been rough for me. The boys have been extremely fussy and we've been SO busy that I can't seem to stop and catch my breath. We went outside today for some fresh air and let the boys play in the leaves. This is definitely a time honored tradition for all kids. Mine were unsure about the leaves, but they still looked super cute! Thanks to my neighbor who helped me get some cute pictures of them!! She got a few good ones of all three of us, but no one can see those until our Christmas cards come out!!!


Connor was VERY unsure about the leaves. He almost acted like...Mom...am I allowed to be in this stuff???
I spent the whole time keeping leaves out of Brandon's mouth.




Aren't their expressions priceless?????


Me and Connor man...he was looking right at me, but moved right when Celeste took the picture. It's still sweet

2 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

great pics!! every family loves the leaf pile....

Jessica said...

These are beautiful photos, can't wait for the Christmas card! Sorry you are having a rough couple days, keep smiling, and have a GREAT Thanksgiving!