Friday, November 23, 2007

Day after TURKEY

We had a very nice and relaxing Thanksgiving! We went for a long long LONG walk with our friend Theresa and her 4 year old twin girls while the boys slept. I knew I wanted to go to Bed Bath and Beyond today as well as Payless to get the boys some white tennis shoes. So, after the boys and I ate lunch, we packed up and headed out. BB&B had some dog beds for super cheap PLUS I had a $10 off coupon so I treated the dogs each to a bed for the garage. I've been looking at dog beds for a few months now, but refuse to pay 30 bucks for one bed. I got 2 dog beds for about 20 bucks...NOT BAD! I didn't really even have to wait in line. It was a totally different story at the mall. I managed to find an awesome parking spot, went in the entrance that happened to be right by Payless, found them each a pair of shoes, stood in line for a pretty long time, and managed to spend less than $15 bucks! Not bad if I do say so myself. Shoes are mainly for warmth right now, so I didn't really care what they looked like. We headed home and managed to take back roads to bypass traffic. The boys had a sipee cup and some puffs and CRASHED! We'll go for a run/walk whenever they get up so they can show off their new shoes!


Is there a baby under there??? That is EXACTLY how I laid him down...he just pulled the covers and the bear over his face!
Tuckered!

No comments: