Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jade and the kids

Jade and Rena spend most of their time outside now...especially if the boys are all over the floor and not locked in "baby jail" Jade is a very sweet lab, but still has the energy of a puppy. I'm scared that she will play rough with the boys like she does with Eric. She loves to be thrown around and wrestled with, but the boys are quite ready for that. She was sad, so I let her play with us the other morning. We were all having jammie day, and I figured Jade should be included. Rena could care less about the boys. She'd rather be outside staring at the squirrels she's never going to catch or just curl up under Eric's desk and sleep. She stays as far away from the boys as she can.

Jade loves to kiss the boys, but Connor was unsure about it.
Brandon LOVES Jade! You can see her tongue getting a good lick on his ear! Maybe he hid some bananas back there for her

I can tell that Jade liked Brandon better! Dogs definitely know who loves them!



1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

OMG!!! I love the pics and video!! I miss those girls...Sally misses them too.