Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ready for Friday

I had to take Brandon to the outpatient surgery center to get him preregistered for his tube procedure on Friday. I decided to take Connor to Mother's Day Out at my church so I wouldn't have to worry about him and could focus on Brandon. I almost didn't leave Connor at church because the other set of twin girls that go there contracted RSV and were in the hospital. What do you do? When Brandon and I arrived at the surgery center, the entire waiting room was PACKED with people...it's was unbelievable. I'm glad I left Connor at church! The preregistration process took 2 hours...his procedure on Friday will only take about 15 minutes. I think that's just plain ridiculous! Hopefully we'll be in and out on Friday and won't have any complications to worry about. Another mother told me that she didn't even have time to make herself a cup of coffee before her son was done and coming out of anesthesia! I fell asleep on the couch tonight watching House, and it's time for me to hit the sack. Here's a little video of the boys playing together tonight! ENJOY!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

Brandon's spit-up priceless! :-)

I thought for a second that brandon was going to sit up from laying on his stomach and you didn't tell me first...he is really looking good up on all 4s.

Love to you all