Sunday, March 9, 2008

Time Change

This time change has kicked my butt! The boys slept in unusually late today, and I totally forgot about the time change. By the time they woke up, they were just eating breakfast when they should be going down for their morning nap. Needless to say, I had to cut their morning nap short by WAKING THEM UP. I never wake up my kids, but I didn't have a choice. They were both pretty fowl all day, but a trip to Target seemed to help out. I managed to put them down at 815, and I hope they will sleep until about 730 tomorrow morning. If they do, we should be back on our schedule. The time change in the fall was worse than this one, but I still don't like it! I spent all night trying to get caught up on the things I couldn't do during the day due to all of the crying. It's now midnight and I'm exhausted. My sister is coming to visit this weekend and I can't wait! I hope to use the massage Eric bought me for Christmas...it's LONG overdue. This is one of the negative things about have such scheduled kids. I need to just get used to it!

No comments: