Sunday, March 2, 2008

Crazy Kids

The boys seem to be doing new things every day. It's a lot of fun to watch them grow, yet a little sad at times too. They were oh so little when they were born and the days of walking and talking seemed so far away.

I've been working with Connor on walking, but he hasn't shown must interest. I figured he would walk when he was ready. Well...that day is getting closer and closer...



Since the boys' developmental appointment a few weeks ago, Eric and I have really been working with Brandon on his standing. You saw him in the video above, standing up at the baby gate to the kitchen...he pulled himself up without any help from us. Now that he's mastered the art of standing, he learned to do something else today...enjoy!



I'm going to have to be on full alert once Eric leaves! He's good at keeping an eye on the kiddos while I do my cleaning and my other chores. I have a feeling that bumps and bruises are coming our way! We think Brandon is going to be the mischievous one! I'm not sure what Connor's title is just yet, but he loves to steal toys from his brother!!!

2 comments:

Danko Grandparents said...

How about "The "Older" Brother who likes to steal the "Younger" Brothers toys?"
Enjoyed the videos!
Grandma and Grandpap Danko

The Wietholder's said...

Way to go Brandon!! It think the fireplace might cause a few bumps and bruises...but what little boy doesn't have a few!! :-) Keep up the good work kate and eric!!