Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Baby Proofing

I did the normal baby proofing a few months ago like the outlets and just keeping everything out of their reach. However, their "reach" is becoming bigger. Brandon and I were rolling around on the family room floor today while Connor was just chilling and talking to the couch. I noticed that Connor got quiet...which isn't a good sign. Brandon and I stopped goofing off only to find that Connor grabbed the container of Cheerios, OPENED IT, and dumped it on the floor...cheerio dust and all. He was taking fist fulls and shoving them in his mouth. They just finished their afternoon snack, but apparently I didn't feed Connor enough! Once B realized what was going on, he jumped right on it! After I cleaned up the mess, I put them down for their nap and spent their afternoon nap screwing in locks on my kitchen cabinets. Fun stuff let me tell ya.




Here's a cute picture of B from yesterday that I meant to post. Think someone is teething????

Yesterday, I experienced another "first" It was the first day that I have not changed one single diaper since the boys were born. Bridget changed them all...I think that included 3 or 4 poopie ones. There might have been a day while the boys were in the NICU that I didn't change any, but I know it's been at least 1 full year since I've had a diaper changing free day. Thanks Aunt Bri!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.