Thursday, March 13, 2008

My NEW Floor!!!!

Well...it's in! Here are some pictures...


BEFORE
Tearing up 2 layers of linoleum
Still tearing up...
All torn up....
Some sticky stuff to even out the floor...
Laying out the floor...

All done!
The boys are checking and inspecting the floor!

Connor was clapping and kicking his feet in excitement.

I signed the contract for the room addition yesterday! The brick mason should be out in about a week and half. I'm worried about it, but very much looking forward to have more space!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Pretty awesome! I'm excited to post more pics of our new house...but not till we get the painting done & all our stuff moved in :o)

The Wietholder's said...

Looks great Kate!!

Allison said...

I love home improvements. It's always a headache during, but almost always worth it in the end. If the boys approve that's all that counts right?

Glad you left a comment on my blog. I'm going to add yours to mine.

The Girberts said...

Looks great, Kate!! Really changes the look of your kitchen!! Congrats!!