Monday, March 24, 2008

Eggs...the hypoallergenic kind!

I found some old easter eggs in the garage, filled them with oyster crackers, threw them out in the front yard and let the boys play. I actually did this on Saturday since it was SO nice outside. They had fun putting the eggs in the bowl and shaking them. Now, they have figured out how to open them and eat the oyster crackers inside. Oyster cracker filled eggs???? YES...no candy for my kiddos yet! They eat too well right now and aren't picky. I'm not about to give them something that could change that!


Connor says YAY FOR EGGS
Brandon double fisted it
In the bowl...
Bettina and her dog Beine came over for some fun too
Connor was cracking me up today with this egg! Once they figured out how to open them, Connor realized he could chew on it. So, he put it in his mouth and started crawling around with it. I was laughing so hard because it made him look like a bird with a yellow beak. This picture doesn't quite show how funny looking he was, but it's cute nontheless.

No comments: