Monday, March 24, 2008

Funny thing...

I couldn't find Brandon's tooth brush last night after they went to bed. I brush their teeth at night, and then let them play with the brush to make it seem FUN! They usually crawl around with them until I put them down for the night. When I couldn't find B's, I assumed it was in one of their toy bins. NOOOO...I found it in the washing machine today!!! Brandon must have hid it in the laundry basket last night! I happened to find it before it made its way into that dryer...thank goodness.

The boys got a bucket of snap beads for their birthday from some friends of ours. They love to play with them and love the bucket they came in even more. I'm slightly anal when it comes to picking up their toys at night and like to make sure that I have all the parts for each toy blah blah blah. The dogs have snatched a few of their things!!! Anyway, Eric and I couldn't find the 16th snap bead and I just figured it was under a couch and would find it the next time I steam clean. Eric went to put his running shoes on when he got back to Iraq...low and behold...one of the boys put that 16th snap bead in his shoe!!!! I guess they wanted Daddy to have a momento! At least I know where it is now!!!

The Guess the Danko results...Connor was on the top and Brandon was on the bottom. I thought it would be an easy one for anyone who knows the boys. If you look closely, Brandon has a few eczema patched on his left cheek. Also, Connor's 4th tow on his right foot still has his little preemie birth mark on it. It's getting lighter and lighter, but his toe still looks a little red! Congrats to those who guessed correctly and SHAME ON YOU to those who missed! Try again next time!!!!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

Yeah I got the guess the baby bottom correct!! I still know my boys even if I haven't seen them in a while!