Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just Another Day

Tuesday was just another day in our house! BUT...I finally went and got my massage Eric bought me for Christmas and it was WONDERFUL! On the way back, I stopped at Sams to pick up a few things to make a meal for one of the other wifes in Eric's group. She had an unexpected surgery last week and I didn't want her to worry about trying to make a meal for her family. Of course, when you go to Sams you get boxes, and we all know how much babies love boxes.

Brandon crawled right in there and made himself at home while Connor...
was attached to me leg! He is definitely becoming my appendage
The boys got a wooden puzzle for their birthday and the knobs on each piece are about the size of their pacies...so in the mouth they went!




After their bedtime milk and after I brushed their teeth, we all got on the floor to watch the first 30 minutes of American Idol. Well, I watched while the boys crawled back and forth over me.


No comments: