Saturday, March 8, 2008

Brandon and his standin'

Brandon is getting stronger and stronger! He stands in his crib now, and pulls himself up on his walking toys. I'm beginning to wonder if he'll walk before Connor...hmmm. Connor likes to pull himself up on things and then let go to see how long he can stand by himself.

Ready to get out, MOM!
Looking outside...keeping watch on the neighborhood!

He's only 19.5 pounds! The jammies he has on in the above picture are 9-12 month size!!! It's so cute to watch him crawl and stand up because he's just so little. He's definitely filling out though. They are scheduled to get at least one more RSV vaccination at the end of this month. The dosage depends on their weight, so I'll be anxious to see how much he weighs on his ADJUSTED first birthday which is my due date of March 27th.

They enjoyed some homemade squash soup for lunch yesterday! I couldn't believe they ate it! The only ingredients were squash, milk, chicken broth, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Yummy and VERY healthy. Along with their squash soup, they enjoyed brussel sprouts. Yes...you read that correctly. My children LOVE brussels! I did put a little butter on them because even I won't eat them without butter.

Eric headed back to Iraq the other day. Sad day for us, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. He should be returning home a little sooner than expected. I'm getting my new kitchen floor on Wednesday and can't wait! I hope to sign a contract on the room addition within the next week or so. I'm excited to get started, but anxious about the cost as well as the hole that will be in my existing family room. It's going to be stressful, but it will be beautiful when it's completed and will add close to 300 square feet to our house. Eric and I picked out some wood flooring and I'm going to check out ceiling fans this week. Everything else will be picked out by our contractor. Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures through out the entire process. I can't wait for the boys to have their own playroom so we can have our family room back to normal.

No comments: