Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! The boys and I spent the day with the Brown family. Scott is a dentist with Eric and they have 4 year old twin girls. Twin madness let me tell ya! I tagged along with them to church and the boys were total angels! Then we made our way to their house for a delicious brunch. Theresa can definitely cook..let me tell ya! The boys enjoyed ham, homemade "eggless" blueberry scones, mac and cheese, and jello. Today was the first time they've had ham and jello! They loved the ham, but Connor wasn't too sure of the jello...oh well! Theresa set me up with some leftovers!!! YAY! I even brought my own tupperware this time since I usually end up stealing hers. The boys were pretty rotten the rest of the day since I screwed with their "schedule" by taking them to church. It's just not something I can do with them right now. We went to the park for a nice long trail walk and now I'm waiting for them to fall asleep so I can crash myself.



I had to change the format of the comments on the blog because I'm starting to get spam comments. I want to leave the blog public, but if this doesn't solve the problem I'll have to make other changes!!!

No comments: