Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brandon...

has started walking with his walking toy! I haven't been pushing him to walk yet since he just started standing up a few weeks ago. He obviously is ready though!!! He walked across the family room while holding onto my fingers. Connor can go across the whole house while holding onto me! It won't be too much longer until these guys get moving! I'm definitely looking forward to NOT having to carry them both everywhere. Once Connor starts walking, I can hold onto his hand and carry B. Can't wait!


2 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

YEAH BRANDON!!! We are so proud of you....your mom is gonna have her hands full when you are both walking!! :-)

Love Ya

Jeff, Jayne, Zach and TJ said...

Oh man Kake,
This brings back so many memories of Zach running up and down my hall with his walking toys running into the walls and fridge. It's wonderful to see them progress, especially since at Christmas Brandon still had some problems sitting up strongly.
Keep up the tremendous job you do with them. I still have Brandon's "gangsta" picture on my phone AND my computer. Love the big hat!
Auntie Hayne