Monday, March 17, 2008

Rena the LION! ROAR

Most of you know that I groom the dogs once a month. Unfortunately, Eric didn't get around to it while he was home last month. I HATE doing it! Anyway...enough complaining. Bridget helped hold the pups down while I attacked them with the clippers. Jade did fine...as usual. Rena on the other hand had such matted down hair that I had no choice other than to shave her bald. Yes...she is no longer a dog but a lion! Eric did however find time to shave her tail completely which made me VERY unhappy...but it's just dog hair. She looks MUCH cleaner now and smells sweet!


I found a Turkey Tenderloin at the store the other day. I've never had it before and thought I'd try it. It was SUPER yummy. I coupled it with some grilled romain. I had to take a picture because it looked pretty. I even managed to get the criss cross grill marks on it...without even trying! We ended the night with some yogurt, skim milk, and chocolate syrup shakes. Not bad at all!

No comments: