Saturday, June 14, 2008

This and That

We have definitely hit the toddler days. Connor cries A LOT now. I think it's mostly out of frustration between communication and not being able to figure things out that he wants to. They now fight over who gets to sit in the time out chair. They DON'T want to be in it when they are being punished, but fight over it when they aren't.

Brandon sat in it first, so Connor started to cry...
Brandon felt bad so he got out of the chair, pushed Connor over...
and gave him a hug! Thanks to my friend Michelle for the really cut hand-me-down shirts! The boys looked really cute in the chocolate brown and baby blue!


I'm trying to sell all of my Pampered Chef Professional cookware, so the oven drawer was empty. Connor felt the need to sit in it! Sitting in and on things is the newest craze at the Danko house.

No comments: