Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sand Table

The weather has been so yucky, that I haven't been able to introduce the boys to the wide world of sand. We had some nasty rain last night, but it brought in a cooler overcast day! After breakfast, I took the boys outside. B ate sand...of course! He still loves to put everything in his mouth. Connor, on the other hand, touched the sand and then held his hand out to me. I guess he didn't like the texture. Once he notice the water on the other side, he played with that. He spent most of his time just running around the deck. Once we came back in, I showered them both off and Connor spent the next 20 minutes walking throughout the house...crying. I'm not sure why, but after 20 minutes of that I just put them down and haven't heard a peep out of them since. I have to go back out and hose down the deck. I'll continue to try the sand table with them, but without clothes on next time!



Here mom...have some sand
Weeeee...walking on the deck.
Yummy...ruffage
Stripped down and ready to head back inside

No comments: