Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pirate Babies...ARRRGG!

Today is a super busy day for us! We started the morning with a trip to the Annual NICU Reunion at the hospital. This year, the theme was pirates! The boys actually wore these hats for a few minutes!

I'm glad we got there right when it started because it got SUPER busy! We munched on some cucumbers, turkey ham and cheese roll ups, and I had a bbq samich!

Our friends the Hartman's showed up soon after we did. After we all munched a little, we put the kids up on the stage. It took my kids a few minutes to warm up, but once Brandon did...he didn't stop moving.

Here's Reese saying HI to his buddy Brandon




Here he is saying HI to his other buddy Connor

Us

Connor hiding behind the balloon...if you look carefully, you can see him smiling through the balloon.

We saw some of our favorite nurses and had a pretty good time. We left around 11 because it was getting very busy and we're under a heat advisory today. I wanted to get the boys home before noon to keep them nice and cool. They're taking a nap and I'm going to clean up the house until lunch time. I have a wedding to go to at 4 and my friend Pat is going to watch them for me. They will be napping during that time...thankfully! I'll come back to pick them up to take them to the reception with me. Gotta jet!

No comments: