Monday, June 2, 2008

Hangin' Out in Flo-Town

Here are a few pictures from our KY trip....

My parents have a HUGE deck on the back of the house and the boys were all over it on Friday after we got in town.
Here's a few pictures of my nephew Benjamin! He's 9 months younger than the boys




He was SO passed out on this baby quilt...how sweet!
Mom and Dad's air conditioning went KAPUT!! That's why the kids are in just diapers in a lot of these pictures.

Ann uses this wrap with Benjamin a lot. She wanted to try a few different positions out on the boys...





My blog readers ask for a picture of ME a lot...so here ya go! A bunch of us went to the Reds game and mom stayed home with the boys. We got home around 9 and the boys were still awake and ready to see me!

On Sunday, we took the kids to the Florence Mall to play in the indoor play area. Brandon is totally fearless! I'm going to have to keep my eyes on him!




On Sunday, we had a little cookout. Brandon was flirting BIG TIME with Bridget's friend Jen. He was laughing so hard at her and mimicking whatever she was doing. Connor was mimicking too and making a lot of us cry with laughter.

Here's Connor! He looks like an old man after his BIG dinner! They ate a cheeseburger, 1/2 avocado, about 6 brussel sprouts, milk, and Brandon ate some grilled onions on top of that. Connor started playing with his brussels, but left most of them on his belly...what a goof!

Here are some family shots! My parents with all four grandsons

Here's the same shot with the three girls added. What a nice 3 generation photo!




2 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

Looks like so much fun!! Tell everyone hello...

I love your mom and dad's deck.

Trish

akimbo7 said...

I check out your blog every once and a while for fun...and I saw these pictures and I can't believe how well I remember your family and how you all look the same! I haven't seen your whole family in about 20 years or so, I think, so it's just amazing. It's nice to see you all together, and I'm glad things are going well!

Kim Klearman