Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sandbox Attempt #2

The sand box is a very messy activity! Tonight was really nice outside, so I decided we needed to be outside. We have a beautiful deck that is totally enclosed. There's a gate we can open to get to the yard. It's a nice way to be outside and not be around the fire ants or other messy grass and mud.

Here's a very pretty dragon fly that spent the evening with us!
Here they are eating, drinking, and playing!
I stripped them down to their bare baby bottoms and literally hosed them off. I don't think Brandon liked it too much, but that's how it is! If you look in this picture, you can see a little gecko by the base of the chair behind Brandon. We always have cute little creatures on our deck. I'm surprised the dragon fly and gecko were hanging out with us...we can get kinda loud!


1 comment:

Juju said...

Have you had the sandy diaper yet? I remember I found Josie in the sandbox drinking it from a tea cup. Her diapers for the next 2 days were grit/sand.
Love the video's!!! Brianna is on daily with her friends watching!