Friday, June 27, 2008

The GREAT outdoors

It was a typical day in the Danko house today. The boys woke up at 6 which is 2 hours early. Why you ask?? Because Mommy left their bedroom light on all night...so 6 am was bright and sunshiney in their world! I don't know how in the world I did that! Oh well. We got up, got dressed, ate breakfast and headed to Kohls. After Kohls, we dropped by the office to pick up work for the weekend, I dropped the boys off at MDO, went grocery shopping at the commissary, hit the library, ran through Chick fil A for lunch and picked the boys up about 30 minutes early. They took an awesome afternoon nap, and after dinner we went outside to play on the deck.

I have some pictures I would like to post, but there's a problem with Blogger and it won't let me. In the meantime, enjoy this cute clip of the rug rats playing out on the deck tonight. While Brandon is standing next to the sand table...listen very carefully!!!

No comments: