Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

The boys and I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I spent the night steam cleaning the carpets, vacuuming the couches, and washing the couch blankets that the puppies trashed while I was gone. The boys have a wonderfully clean living room floor to crawl all over. After the cleaning, and yes I ended up missing the ball drop...OOPS...I spent the next hour getting our taxes together. All I need is my W2 from the small amount of work I did before the surprise delivery of the boys. Yep...I'm on the ball! I didn't make it to bed until about 2, so I'm tired and ready to hit the sack now. I think I might start another Nicholas Sparks book tonight...Memoirs with my brother. I managed to listen to a few books on tape while we were driving. I like Danielle Steel books and listened to a wonderful one...it's called H.R.H. It's a very sweet, romantic, yet tragic book and I recommend it!

What were the boys doing at midnight while I was slaving over the carpet cleaner????



They were sleeping peacefully in their own beds. The slept in AND took a 3 hour nap this morning. There's nothing better than getting back in your own bed after a long vacation.

No comments: