Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Next Top (baby) Model???

I received a flyer in the mail about an open call for anyone interested in advertising, shows, commercials etc from 3 months of age up. So, I packed up the boys and went. What did I have to lose?? My neighbor and her 3 year old daughter went with me. She's a very photogenic little girl and has these piercingly beautiful blue eyes. I didn't know what to expect, but it only took about 30 minutes total. They talked to the boys and they smiled, they took a little video of them, and they smiled. If they contact us, fine, if not, fine. I thought it would be something fun to do! If we are going to hear anything, it would be within the next 2-3 weeks.

This is what Brandon wore...it's actually Connor's 9 month picture outfit! HAHAHA
This is what Connor wore. Thanks to my friend Michelle who gave me TONS of clothes from her son including the shirt he has on. The pants came from my old neighbor. I love hand me downs!!!

1 comment:

casadefred said...

At least we don't have to worry about the cat-fighting in this battle for America's Next Top Model!