Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Memories

I found these videos last night when I was looking through old pictures. I don't think I've ever seen these, and if I did, I don't remember. Since Eric had to work, I spent most of the day in the NICU by myself. He would go up there in the evening to drop off more breast milk and spend some time with the boys while I was at home sleeping. I'm pretty sure that's when he took these videos. The noises in the background brought back all kinds of memories. The first one is Brandon and the second one is Connor. I think they were about 5 days old when he took these.




1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

I remember going to see them with you in the NICU! They were so little...but they are fighters!!

Thank you again for the opportunity to share in your blessing of seeing the boys. I am sure it was hard for Eric not to go in and see them but thank you for letting me have that opportunity. I love those boys with all my heart.