Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just some pics

We obviously haven't gotten out much...that's why I've been posting so much stuff! Here are just some cute pictures of the munchkins.


Here's Brandon figuring out all of the buttons and knobs on his little activity toy.
LET ME OUT MAMA!!!!
ME TOO
This is how Connor greeted me this morning when I went to retrieve them from their cribs. He likes to turn his mobile on and off. That's how I knew they were awake this morning.
We've officially replaced the morning feeding with a sipee cup. I might as well get started on that. Connor actually drank out of the regular cup today! They did OK with the cups, but I had to help hold them UP a little. Once they get used to this, we'll take away the lunch bottle. I'm guessing I'll wait about 2 weeks or so unless they "tell" me differently. I'd like to be off the bottle by the beginning of March. They will technically only be 11 months old at that time, and I think that's a good goal to shoot for.

No comments: